U2-MOFO
Cadastre-se e realize o login para poder ter acesso a todo o fórum.

É simples e gratuito!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

U2-MOFO
Cadastre-se e realize o login para poder ter acesso a todo o fórum.

É simples e gratuito!
U2-MOFO
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Últimos assuntos
» 2010 New Songs, IEM Recording Compilation
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeSeg 23 Jul 2012, 9:16 am por ugo maia fernandes

» U22 - Download
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeTer 19 Jun 2012, 3:42 am por AdrielMuniz

» The best of Bono (3)
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeDom 03 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm por Hellen Maristani

» Bono and the Edge "Original of the Species" (acoustic)
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeQua 02 maio 2012, 9:02 pm por Achtungzoo

» The best of Adam (3)
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeSáb 28 Abr 2012, 10:49 pm por Mari

» MacPhisto Transcripts
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeSáb 28 Abr 2012, 10:35 pm por Mari

» 2011-05-14 - Mexico City - Azteca Stadium (IEM Edge Stereo)
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeQua 18 Abr 2012, 3:48 pm por Cris Clayton

» Links do Youtube !!!!
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeSeg 16 Abr 2012, 9:43 pm por Achtungzoo

» “Into the heart” – The stories behind every U2 songs
Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG I_icon_minitimeQua 01 Fev 2012, 9:22 am por AdrielMuniz

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar

Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG

Ir para baixo

Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG Empty Two Hearts Beat As One (March 1983) Top Of The Pops 2 / MPEG

Mensagem por Achtungzoo Seg 26 Jan 2009, 12:55 pm

03/30/1983 BBC TV 'Top Of The Pops' - London, England

Áudio e imagem excelentes! :aeee:

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Upload by Scarlet.

INFO:

Here is a repeated performance of the band playing their (then) single Two Hearts Beat As One from Top Of The Pops March 1983 and repeated here on Top Of the Pops 2. TOTP2 (Top Of The Pops 2) is an archive programme wholly dedicated to repeating past performances.

This version of TOTP2 was broadcast recently on Freeview channel DAVE. Freeview is a televised digital service here in the UK, and DAVE is the title of the channel – It’s an odd name for a TV channel and apparently was chosen out of the fact that ‘everybody has a friend called Dave’.

U2’s performance is cut short to just over 3 minutes and fades out quickly at the end - with the added annoyance of the announcer’s voice over!!!

The sound mix is very flat with the band quite low in the mix behind a lot of whooping and audience noises mixed over the top to give it that ‘live’ feel (not).

Also to be noted, the TOTP2 trivia window opens up (usually contains a small piece of nostalgia either about the band or the performance), but doesn’t show anything. I have noticed this with other artists on this programme so can only guess that it has something to do with the original programme being broadcast on the BBC and certain facts may be incorrect, possibly.

The picture quality is very good as I recorded it using a stand-alone HDD DVD recorder, which has built-in Freeview, at the highest quality setting. I then burnt the original file and converted it (only the once) to an mpg - so only one form of compression used.

Scarlet
Achtungzoo
Achtungzoo
Master - MOFADO!
Master - MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 3429
: : : I'm ready to say I'm glad to be alive

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo