U2-MOFO
Cadastre-se e realize o login para poder ter acesso a todo o fórum.

É simples e gratuito!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

U2-MOFO
Cadastre-se e realize o login para poder ter acesso a todo o fórum.

É simples e gratuito!
U2-MOFO
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Últimos assuntos
» 2010 New Songs, IEM Recording Compilation
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSeg 23 Jul 2012, 9:16 am por ugo maia fernandes

» U22 - Download
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeTer 19 Jun 2012, 3:42 am por AdrielMuniz

» The best of Bono (3)
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeDom 03 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm por Hellen Maristani

» Bono and the Edge "Original of the Species" (acoustic)
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQua 02 maio 2012, 9:02 pm por Achtungzoo

» The best of Adam (3)
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb 28 Abr 2012, 10:49 pm por Mari

» MacPhisto Transcripts
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb 28 Abr 2012, 10:35 pm por Mari

» 2011-05-14 - Mexico City - Azteca Stadium (IEM Edge Stereo)
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQua 18 Abr 2012, 3:48 pm por Cris Clayton

» Links do Youtube !!!!
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSeg 16 Abr 2012, 9:43 pm por Achtungzoo

» “Into the heart” – The stories behind every U2 songs
Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQua 01 Fev 2012, 9:22 am por AdrielMuniz

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar

Matérias e Artigos

+20
Dmitra
Cris Clayton
Nadia Pacheco
ritaloveu2
Beterraba
Robson
Achtungzoo
Andréia Hewson!!!
Binha
Ju
NoneTheWiser
Gigi
Aninha
Fly_rui
Zooropa
Mari
Adri
Cat Dubh
Equipe Mofo
MG
24 participantes

Página 2 de 16 Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 Empty Matérias e Artigos

Mensagem por MG Sáb 06 Set 2008, 3:49 pm

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Matérias e artigos de revistas, jornais etc, que não estejam diretamente relacionadas com a banda, mas com alguma conotação pessoal.

:sorriso:
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 11739
: : : We're free to fly the crimson sky. The sun won't melt our wings tonight!

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Matérias e Artigos - Página 2 Empty Re: Matérias e Artigos

Mensagem por MG Seg 13 Out 2008, 4:33 pm

Bono: Well, it..I...tried to get up early you know. I've got kids. Ummm, but last night I....I..I...I..*cough* I was working late. (lol)

:nãooo: :queto:
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Aninha Seg 13 Out 2008, 8:34 pm

MG escreveu:

Bono: Well, it..I...tried to get up early you know. I've got kids. Ummm, but last night I....I..I...I..*cough* I was working late. (lol)

:nãooo: :queto:

O que ele fazia trabalhando tão tarde em casa? :nãooo: :queto:
Aninha
Aninha
MOFO
MOFO

Número de Mensagens : 436
: : : Don't believe what you hear... Don't believe what you see.

Mensagem por MG Seg 13 Out 2008, 9:03 pm

Aqui pra ouvir a entrevista acima:

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Zooropa Ter 14 Out 2008, 8:03 am

MG escreveu:Aqui pra ouvir a entrevista acima:

Ouvir é demais pra mim :nãooo: Ele todo atrapalhando tentando explicar porque tinha ficado acordado até tarde Twisted Evil E a Eve falando :aeee: Que lindinha! :hug:
Zooropa
Zooropa
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 5568

Mensagem por MG Qua 22 Out 2008, 7:03 pm

How will Bono find what he's looking for in this enormous bedroom?

IT'S a bedroom fit for a king ... or for a pint-sized rock star.

Bono has unveiled plans for a new master bedroom that is as big as an average semi-detached home.

The 130sqm boudoir is complete with his and hers en suites, matching walk-in wardrobes, an adjoining study and a balcony with views of Dublin Bay.

The U2 frontman has applied for the massive bedroom for the palatial Killiney home he shares with wife Ali and their five children.

Wardrobes

The couple have applied to Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown Co Council to add a new second floor to include an en suite master bedroom and his and her wardrobes.

They also want to add a lower ground floor conservatory to their house, Temple Hill, on Vico Road.

The proposed conservatory will be accessed through the kitchen and living room.

Bono, who has applied to the council using his real name, Paul Hewson, is seeking to have a terrace at second-floor level around the full perimeter of the house.

If permission is granted, the changes will make the most of the U2 singer's amazing sea views.

Designed by Colin Jennings Architect, the plans show that the terrace will be accessed through a new en suite master bedroom as well as an adjoining en suite study.

Posted on the council's website, the drawings reveal that the superstar is making provision for considerable wardrobe space.

The new second floor is to take the place of the existing pitched roof.

A decision by the council is due at the end of next month.

The application comes only months after Bono and Ali were granted permission for a small performance studio in the grounds of their home.

As part of the same application, they were also given permission to build a gardener's shelter, containing changing facilities, a small kitchen area and a bathroom.

Plans

Liam Brophy of CMB Design Group submitted these plans.

Mr Brophy stated in the letter of application: "The proposed locations of the two temporary structures are specifically designed to minimise their impact on both the subject site, as well as existing vistas to and from the site.

"The structure to be used for recreational purposes is located within a stand of existing trees on the site and is outside the scope of the primary views afforded to the main house in its current location.

"These trees were planted by the owners 15 to 20 years ago. In order to facilitate the new temporary structure, a number of trees will be required to be removed.

"However, only the less mature trees in this location will be removed with the majority of existing trees retained, allowing the structure to be shielded by these trees in this location.

"Every effort has been made to minimise the impact these structures will have on the existing house as well as on the site in general."

herald.ie

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

bocao:

Última edição por MG em Qua 22 Out 2008, 7:09 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por MG Qua 22 Out 2008, 7:05 pm

MG escreveu:
The U2 frontman has applied for the massive bedroom for the palatial Killiney home he shares with wife Ali and their five children.

Sabia que ele tinha alguns perdidos... :assov: :rollll:
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Zooropa Qua 22 Out 2008, 7:44 pm

Bonão vai reformar a casa bocao: E vai fazer um clube? ))

Pra que um quarto gigante para um pint-sized rock star? )) MALDADE!
Zooropa
Zooropa
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Mensagem por Adri Sáb 25 Out 2008, 9:11 pm

bocao: uauuuuu!!! Imagina que demais...tudinho só pros dois... :assov:
Com isolamento acústico provavelmente... :rollll:
Adri
Adri
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 1577
: : : It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest...

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Home.aspx

Mensagem por Adri Sáb 25 Out 2008, 9:12 pm

MG escreveu:
MG escreveu:

Sabia que ele tinha alguns perdidos... :assov: :rollll:

:risada:
Adri
Adri
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 1577
: : : It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest...

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Home.aspx

Mensagem por MG Dom 26 Out 2008, 8:41 am

What will St Bono's wife say about him partying with two teenage girlS?

His humanitarian campaigning has earnt him the nickname St Bono. Off duty, however, the U2 singer seems to have been tempted into a spot of hell-raising.
Pictures show the 48-year-old with his arm round two bikini-clad girls as they carouse at a beach bar in St Tropez. He also joined his angel-faced companions for more drinking and dancing aboard a private yacht.
Bono is usually seen in his role as rock star, family man and anti-poverty campaigner, work for which he earned an honorary knighthood. Only last week, he appeared at a conference to make a call to ‘change the world’ before taking his wife and children off to Disneyland in California.

But last month Bono – real name Paul Hewson – took a holiday to the South of France with his long-time friend and drinking companion Simon Carmody, a musician and former member of Irish band Golden Horde.

The Irishmen met up with two 19-year-olds, American fashion student Andrea Feick and her British friend Hannah Emerson, in the playboys’ playground of St Tropez.
Miss Feick told The Mail on Sunday she had known Bono for a few years but insisted their relationship had never crossed the line beyond friendship.
‘No...God no!’ she laughed. ‘God no! He’s a friend of mine and that’s pretty much it. I’m not going to get into details, but it’s a small world.’
Miss Feick and Miss Emerson posted pictures of the holiday on the Facebook website, open to the public in the site’s New York and French networks.
Miss Feick excitedly announced the trip in one public message to her friend, saying: ‘So Bono and Simon called me yesterday and they arrived in Cannes today, so looks like we’ll have a plan! :)’
The images show Bono wearing his trademark hat and sunglasses while drinking cocktails with the two girls at the Nikki Beach bar in St Tropez, famous for its ‘champagne battles’ where guests spray fizz at each other.
In one image, the Make Poverty History campaigner clutched Miss Feick’s hand to his chest theatrically while Carmody put his hand on Miss Emerson’s knee.
Later that evening, they took a stroll along the beach, where Bono put his arm around Miss Feick’s waist and then wrapped himself around Miss Emerson’s neck.
They made their way to a luxury yacht – thought to be the Cyan, a £12million, 140ft yacht with six cabins, owned by U2 guitarist The Edge.
The Edge – real name David Evans – and Bono co-own a beachside villa in Eze-sur-Mer, a village between Nice and Monte Carlo.
Bono, Carmody and the girls partied into the night on the yacht. Miss Feick posed in the sunset, wearing Bono’s Castro-style peaked cap.
Later in the trip, the group continued to party in St Tropez, posing outside the Oxybar, where patrons can buy ‘aromatic cocktails’.
Miss Feick, who studies at a fashion school in Paris according to her Facebook entry, met Bono a couple of years ago in a club on the French Riviera, according to a friend.
She lists her occupation on Facebook as ‘Jean Paul Gaultier party planner’, and also says she works for the Maison Martin Margiela in Paris.
Miss Emerson says on the website that she is a second-year Reading University student.
Bono’s marriage to his wife Ali is famously strong, and has lasted without much incident for 26 years. The singer has spoken about their relationship several times. ‘I met the most extraordinary woman and I couldn’t let her go,’ he said in 2005. ‘We have an almost creative distance between us that Ali manages.’
‘She said to me, “You know I fell in love with you because there was mischief in your eyes. You were bold as brass and you were fearless but made me laugh. You’ve got very serious”. We’re never away from each other for more than three weeks. That’s kind of a rule.’
Bono has become one of the world’s most influential rock stars for his humanitarian campaigning.
He received an honorary knighthood in 2007, shortly before his friend Tony Blair stepped down as Prime Minister.

dailymail

MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Zooropa Dom 26 Out 2008, 9:08 am

Como essa imprensa é FDP :fck: :bravo:

E o Bono ainda da brecha :nãooo:
Zooropa
Zooropa
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Mensagem por Gigi Dom 26 Out 2008, 12:25 pm

Será q a ALi viu essa matéria maldosa , Midia FDP msm :fck:
Gigi
Gigi
MOFO
MOFO

Número de Mensagens : 345

Mensagem por MG Dom 26 Out 2008, 1:13 pm

Gigi escreveu:Será q a ALi viu essa matéria maldosa , Midia FDP msm :fck:

A essa hora ela já deve ter acordado nos EUA e ficado sabendo sim...
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por MG Dom 02 Nov 2008, 12:33 pm

Photographs with beach girls show 'gutter mentality', happily-married star was posing for fans, say his friends

By NIAMH HORAN

Sunday November 02 2008

The marriage of Bono and Ali Hewson is made of something special, says a friend of the couple, adding that Ali is a great source of strength to the rock star

Friends of Bono have come to his defence and rubbished the thinly-veiled innuendo published in the Mail last week, after he had posed for pictures with two bikini-clad young women in the south of France.

Although an official line has yet to come from Bono's camp, close friends of the U2 frontman and his wife Ali Hewson condemn the spin put on the innocent photographs. The two young women in question have come out to strongly deny any impropriety.

The images made headlines across the globe but his childhood friend and noted artist Guggi voiced his distaste at the "gutter mentality" in certain sections of British-owned media, which he says have knowingly "made something out of nothing".

The photographs appeared in the British Mail on Sunday and its Irish offshoot, after the 48-year-old rock icon met two 19-year-olds, American fashion student Andrea Feick and her British friend Hannah Emerson, while drinking at a beach bar in St Tropez with friend Simon Carmody.

Enjoying the sunshine and in holiday mode, he obliged a request to pose for a photograph with the pair --who he is said to have known for several years -- even pulling a couple of his well-known showman poses.

The thrilled girls also took photographs of themselves on board the Edge's private yacht -- at one stage even donning Bono's trademark army cap.

But within days the pictures were snapped up by the Mail on Sunday after being posted on the social networking site, Facebook, by one of the girls.

Since then, both young women have completely rubbished the sleazy slant pushed by Associated Newspapers who used their column inches to pose question marks over Bono's 26-year marriage.

Ms Feick, who posted the pictures, told the newspaper that she had known Bono for a few years and their relationship was just friendship.

"I think that for somebody who's much older than I am . . . no thank you. He's a friend of mine and that's it," she said.

Now friends of the superstar have also sprung to his defence. Bono's childhood friend Guggi said he hadn't bothered looking at the images.

"It's this type of gutter mentality that makes something out of nothing," he said.

"I haven't seen the pictures myself and I wouldn't want to see them. I make a point of not looking at that type of thing."

The Irish artist, who has remained friends with the U2 singer for more than 40 years, explained how Bono finds it difficult to turn away fans.

"He gives everyone the time of day. He finds it hard to say 'no' if anyone comes up to talk or ask him for a picture. There are plenty of photos out there with his arms around big fat men too -- it's just that none of those make the paper," he laughed.

Another close friend of the couple pointed out that if that picture had been taken in Dublin and the two girls were fully clothed, no one would bat an eyelid.

"A lot has been made of it because the girls are in bikinis but you have to remember the pictures were taken on a beach where that's the usual form of dress.

"There would be no difference had they approached him with a camera in Lillies. The only reason people are up in arms is due to the lack of clothes."

The source also spoke of the strength of Bono and Ali's marriage.

"To last that long, it would have to be made of something special. He lives in a rarefied atmosphere where people literally faint in his presence and if Bono is any way normal or down to earth, it is because of Ali. And at the end of the day she is the only person he has to answer to."

Bono is famous for his accessibility -- having no entourage and minimal security -- with only his driver occasionally doubling up as his minder.

He survives on a tight-knit circle of loyal friends --including Guggi and Gavin Friday -- who have been by his side since before his rapid rise to fame.

His group are often seen with him on nights out when he returns to Dublin, hanging out in a favourite haunt, Lillies Bordello.

Friends say they would be "ready to step in at a moment's notice" if anyone is causing him hassle.

Last summer, I was in that nightclub when the world's biggest rock star walked in.

Taking a seat at his usual table he got comfortable on a plush velvet couch as the giant red velvet curtains around the VIP area were drawn and he settled in to enjoy a couple of drinks.

I approached and we had a friendly chat.

Staring out at me from behind his famous yellow plastic glasses, he smiled politely as I introduced myself and made small talk about a relative of his that I knew.

What stands out is how polite, friendly and generous with his time he was -- especially as he was out trying to enjoy a few drinks with his friends. As I said goodbye I asked: "Any chance of a quick photo Bono?"

"I can't," he smiled with a shrug "What would it look like if I was getting my picture taken with women in clubs?"

The truth is he was giving me a polite brush off -- at the outset I had explained I was a journalist. As I see it, it was the fact that he is more accommodating to fans than to journalists that led to his being targeted by the British tabloid.

But despite Associated Newspapers' determination to bring the rock star's name into disrepute, Bono and Ali appeared unfazed last week as they holidayed in Disneyland, California, with their youngest children Elijah Bob (9), and John Abraham (7).

As the paparazzi snapped, Ali got into the spirit of the children's wonderland, donning a pair of Minnie Mouse ears while strolling beside her husband -- whose trademark green army cap was back where it rightfully belonged.

Última edição por MG em Dom 02 Nov 2008, 3:25 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por NoneTheWiser Dom 02 Nov 2008, 1:52 pm

Gigi escreveu:Será q a ALi viu essa matéria maldosa , Midia FDP msm :fck:

Ela acaba com a vida dos outros... Evil or Very Mad

NoneTheWiser
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 775

Mensagem por Ju Seg 03 Nov 2008, 3:46 pm

:000: :000:
Loftus Hall bought by Bono?
MYSTERIOUS WAYS U2 FRONTMAN TIPPED TO BE NEW OWNER OF HAUNTED BUILDING

By Anne Marie O'CONNOR

Wednesday October 29 2008

U2 FRONTMAN Bono is widely rumoured to be the new owner of Wexford's most haunted building, Loftus Hall.

The majestic building was sold last week, three days after being withdrawn from public auction, after it failed to make its guide price of ¤1.8m.

Rock star Bono (real name Paul Hewson), is rumoured strongly to be the new buyer.

Auctioneer John Radford of Sherry Fitzgerald Radford failed to confirm the rumour but the volume of calls from national and international media to his office have certainly fuelled the speculation claims.

National radio stations have also indicated that the U2 singer has broadened his property interests by snapping up the legendary nine bay country house.

'There has been all sorts of speculation about who has bought it. But we can't say who bought it, or what it went for,' said Mr. Radford, who believes that the once haunted property will be put to 'commercial' use either as a nursing home, hotel or spa.

- Anne Marie O'CONNOR

Fonte: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
Ju
Ju
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 1755
: : : Vison over visibility!!

Mensagem por MG Seg 03 Nov 2008, 3:57 pm

MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Binha Seg 03 Nov 2008, 4:15 pm

humm, 'Casa mal assombrada' ..
Gostei disso ..

:assov:

Agora resta saber qual a finalidade dela...
Binha
Binha
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 1392
: : : A change of heart comes slow ...

Mensagem por MG Sex 14 Nov 2008, 6:59 pm

Bono's extension scuppered by Enya's mansion

Friday, 14 November 2008

Bono's home extension plans have hit a glitch after an influential heritage group claimed they would "distract" from fellow singer Enya's historic mansion.

An Taisce made the observation on the U2 frontman's planning application for his Vico Road property in Killiney.

The submission was made to Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Co Council at the last minute before the date for objections had passed.

It means that, even if the council grants permission for Bono's revamp, An Taisce is entitled to appeal against the decision to An Bord Pleanala, delaying the project for months.

The heritage group contends that Bono and his wife Ali Hewson's house -- Temple Hill -- is within a conservation area.

It says the extension would distract from two protected structures -- Enya's Ayesha Castle and Killiney Hill Obelisk.

An Taisce adds that "a more sympathetic extension [to Temple Hill] with a similar design and finish to the original house should be considered".

The planning application revealed the rock star reviewed a proposal to tear down his Killiney mansion and construct a new house but that he rejected this idea.

He and Ali decided demolition would be inappropriate and were "keen to retain the existing building".

The details were contained in a letter by his architect Colin Jennings to the county council.

Bono and Ali have applied to add a completely new second floor, including an en suite master bedroom and his and her wardrobes -- to their home.

The couple also want to add a lower ground floor conservatory to the house.

The proposed conservatory will be accessed through the kitchen and living room.

Bono, who has applied to the council using his real name, Paul Hewson, is seeking to have a terrace at second floor level around the full perimeter of the house.

If permission is granted, the changes will make the most of the U2 singer's amazing views.

The plans show that the terrace will be accessed through a new en-suite master bedroom as well as an adjoining en-suite study.

Posted on the council's website, the drawings reveal that the superstar is making provision for considerable wardrobe space.

The new second floor is to take the place of the existing pitched roof.

A decision by the council is due on or before November 26.

Mr Jennings also pointed out a previous proposal from the couple to construct a three-storey extension was granted permission in 2003.

belfast telegraph
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por MG Ter 09 Dez 2008, 7:09 pm

Músicos conciliam carreira artística com família

Quem também nunca abriu mão de sua vida familiar é Bono, líder do U2. Casado com Alison Hewson desde 1982, o casal possui quatro filhos: Jordan, Memphis, Elijah e John.

MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por MG Sáb 27 Dez 2008, 7:41 am

Bono rapped by bandmate over Blair

BONO has been blasted by one of his U2 bandmates for cosying up to “war criminal” TONY BLAIR.

Political campaigner Bono has often been pictured alongside the former prime minister.

But drummer LARRY MULLEN cannot bear it.

He tells Q mag: “Tony Blair is a war criminal and I think he should be tried as a war criminal. “Then I see Bono and him as pals and I’m going, ‘I don’t like that’.

“I understand why people find it really offensive.

“On the other hand, I think it has made people understand where Bono’s coming from, in that he’s prepared to use his weight as a celebrity, at great cost to himself and his family, to help other people.

“I don’t think there’s much of an upside for him and I don’t think he chooses where he goes and who he meets. “But as an outsider, looking in, I cringe.”

MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Zooropa Sáb 27 Dez 2008, 11:33 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Zooropa
Zooropa
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Mensagem por Mari Sáb 27 Dez 2008, 1:20 pm

MG escreveu:Bono rapped by bandmate over Blair

BONO has been blasted by one of his U2 bandmates for cosying up to “war criminal” TONY BLAIR.

Political campaigner Bono has often been pictured alongside the former prime minister.

But drummer LARRY MULLEN cannot bear it.

He tells Q mag: “Tony Blair is a war criminal and I think he should be tried as a war criminal. “Then I see Bono and him as pals and I’m going, ‘I don’t like that’.

“I understand why people find it really offensive.

“On the other hand, I think it has made people understand where Bono’s coming from, in that he’s prepared to use his weight as a celebrity, at great cost to himself and his family, to help other people.

“I don’t think there’s much of an upside for him and I don’t think he chooses where he goes and who he meets. “But as an outsider, looking in, I cringe.”

E não é que eu CONCORDO com o Larry. :assov:
Mari
Mari
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 1502
: : : Some days are better than others

Mensagem por MG Sex 02 Jan 2009, 6:26 pm

Amigo do Bono

Neste sábado, 3, a Mynt Lounge, no Santinho, traz o DJ Jack.E, residente de um dos clubes mais badalados do mundo, o Les Caves Du Roy, em Saint Tropez.

Muito badalado, Jack.E é amigo de muitas celebridades, como Elton John e Bono Vox, tanto que, no final de julho de 2008, o vocalista do U2 resolveu subir na cabine e dar uma canja, cantando Where the Streets Have no Lights, quando a boate lotada foi ao delírio.

Imaginem! ))
MG
MG
Moderador - MOFADO!
Moderador - MOFADO!

Mensagem por Andréia Hewson!!! Sáb 03 Jan 2009, 1:45 pm

MG escreveu:Amigo do Bono

Neste sábado, 3, a Mynt Lounge, no Santinho, traz o DJ Jack.E, residente de um dos clubes mais badalados do mundo, o Les Caves Du Roy, em Saint Tropez.

Muito badalado, Jack.E é amigo de muitas celebridades, como Elton John e Bono Vox, tanto que, no final de julho de 2008, o vocalista do U2 resolveu subir na cabine e dar uma canja, cantando Where the Streets Have no Lights, quando a boate lotada foi ao delírio.

Imaginem! ))

)) )) )) )) )) ))
Deve ter sido bastante cômico... :rollll: :rollll: :rollll:
Ainda mais se estivesse bêbado........ :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Andréia Hewson!!!
Andréia Hewson!!!
MOFADO!
MOFADO!

Número de Mensagens : 11330
: : : \"I don't want to talk about wars between nations\"